Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
REDD M&V Roadmap Home
REDD Monitoring and Verification Roadmap to UNFCCC COP-15 Copenhagen and Beyond
About the Roadmap
- The purpose of the Roadmap is to provide an overview of the monitoring and verification needs of developing countries and the international community, as well as activities planned and needed to make REDD monitoring and verification work.
- The Roadmap was set up by the UN-REDD Programme based on the outcomes of the Workshop on REDD Monitoring, Assessment and Verification organized by the UN-REDD Programme in Washington, D.C. on 16./17. Sept. 2008 but is intended to serve and support the global REDD community. The UN-REDD Programme uses the roadmap for the planning of its MRV activities.
- For REDD related events see also REDD event calendar.
- Please also see the Discussion Forum.
- For more information on the UN-REDD Programme see: www.un-redd.net
Roadmap NavigationThe Roadmap includes M&V related activities according the the following topics:
- Capacity building
- Field sampling
- Historical deforestation trends
- Historical degradation
- Future monitoring of degradation
Latest page update: made by claudia1025
, May 26 2009, 11:49 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by claudia1025
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.